Reach over 90,000 loyal readers...
- A sell-out crowd in Tiger Stadium!
- That’s how many people read/interact with Country Roads each month.
It’s a girl thing.
- 76% of our readers are women.
- 63% are between the ages of 35 and 64.
- The median income of Country Roads readers is $73,000.
- Nearly 40% earn $80,000 or more.
They’re old friends.
- Our readers are loyal to the magazine. 30% have been reading
- Country Roads for more than 10 years. 50% for over 6 years.
And they’re ready for action.
- Our readers love cultural events, entertainment, dining out, travel and local history.
- They’re engaged. The typical reader has read all 4 of the last 4 issues.
- In the last 12 months, virtually all (97%) readers have taken at least one action as a result of reading about it in our magazine.
- 64% of readers cite Country Roads as their primary source for cultural information about our region.
A four page (8.5” x 11”) survey was loosely inserted into each of the estimated 30,000 copies of the August 2009 issue of Country Roads. The first 3-1/2 pages consisted of the survey questions and the bottom 1/2 of the back page, a business reply mailer addressed to Readex Research. The survey was designed jointly by Country Roads and Readex.
Data was collected from July 28 to September 1, 2009. The survey was closed for tabulation with 998 usable responses.