How do you like your oysters? Over the years we've collected oyster recipes from top restaurants in New Orleans and around the region, with chefs sharing their favorite ways to present oysters raw, roasted, fried, and everything in between. The five recipes below are the most popular in our recipe archives. Enjoy!
- Oyster Gratin with Horseradish and Parmesan from Chef John Besh
- Abita Amber Flash-Fried Oysters from Mike's on the Avenue
- Fried Oysters on the Half Shell with Bacon Horseradish Hollendaise from Mr. B's
- Oyster and Tasso Fettucini from The Bombay Club
- Oyster Pan Roast from The Palace Café