Throughout January, the public libraries of East Baton Rouge Parish will play host to an eclectic mix of art, ranging from Chinese folk art to fabrics and photography.
• Bluebonnet Regional Branch, Acrylic Paintings: A display by local artist Kimberly Guntz
• Delmont Gardens Branch, Connecting Threads: A collection of fabrics, art, and sculptures by Durinda Robinson.
• Eden Park Branch, Arts by Sharika: This collection by Sharika Madhi Neville is known for her “happy” style of figurative art.
• Greenwell Springs Road Regional Branch, Portraits: A collection of sketches and shaded art from Robert Chaney.
Jewelry Collection: An exhibit of jewelry designs by Angela O’Neal. This jewelry is available for purchase.
Heritage Series: This exhibit by Erik O’Neal consists of a heritage series documenting his ancestry and a narrative of his travels.
• Jones Creek Regional Branch, Train Day Art: Photography and art exhibit by Baton Rouge Area Railfans.
Chinese Folk Art: A collection of folk art from China as part of the celebration of Chinese New Year.